The stims got really uncomfortable near the end, especially when I added in the trigger and my waist line blew up like a blimp but I think birth control still makes me feel the worst. In addition to being super, super sleepy, the combination of hormones and PMS has made me SUPER grumpy. I'm usually easy going and I let things slide off my back, but lately everything is bothering me. I just want to seclude myself with my cats, my dog, E and craft things like quilts, cloth diapers and paintings.
Of course, quilts and paintings take time, money, materials, space and skill, none of which I have at the moment. I don't think I've touched a sewing machine in 10 years but that isn't hampering my desire to start sewing owl and nature themed blankets. Not to mention, we need to actually be pregnant with a healthy baby to have an actual need for owl quilted blankets, so we should probably tackle that hurdle before I break out the sewing machine.
| Adooooorable Owl Quilt |
There is no way I should be anywhere near a quilting project but the hormones are insisting otherwise. In case anyone else falls in love with this owl quilt and has actual skill with a sewing machine and the ability to stay awake, you can buy the pattern here.
No comments:
Post a Comment