This morning I had my official baseline ultrasound and lab work to make sure the birth control has done it's job. The tech who was so good last cycle couldn't find the vein in my right arm and gave up after repositioning the needle six times. She prepped my left arm, which is my less cooperative side, but gave up without trying when that vein didn't pop up either. The only option left was my hand which always stings in the weirdest way, but is at least easy to find.
According to the ultrasound, my ovaries are nice and quiet, successfully suppressed! My lab work confirmed the suppression so we are officially cleared to start IVF number 2!
| Fist pumping kitty approves! |
In terms of protocol, my last birth control pill was yesterday so I'll start stims on Tuesday morning. I've got everything ready to go except my Novarel which I don't need for a couple of weeks. Everything is falling into place and I'm predicting a November 3rd retrieval date.
Deep breath, cross my fingers, and here we go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment