| MeRopur! |
With my Menopur safely in hand, it was time to move on to my Kaiser order! I called them on Tuesday as well to confirm that my prescription was ready for pick up and got the all clear. So I climb in the car, battle through traffic, find a lucky street parking spot, and stand in line. I get up to the counter to pick up my "ready to go" prescription and surprise! it's not ready. The tech tries to tell me that he doesn't have it at all, I insist he does, and he agrees to get everything together if I don't mind waiting.
So I wait. And wait. And wait some more.
He finally calls me up to the counter only to tell me sorry, he doesn't have my Omnitrope. Le sigh. Again, I insist that he does have it, remind him that I got confirmation that it came in, and he's still insisting that he doesn't have it when another tech walks by and says hey, isn't that in the fridge? Oy. So he finds the Omnitrope, huzzah!, tells me he needs to write it up and I need to wait some more. Okay, I'm good with more waiting. And waiting. For another 20 minutes.
This time I get called up to the counter by a different tech, they go through my prescriptions and surprise! they don't have my big mixing needles. She can't seem to figure them out, apparently 22 gauge needles in the same quantity as the other needles is a complicated request, and she eventually decides to just make a new script for them. So again, I wait.
About an hour after I get there, the pharmacy eventually gets everything correct and ready to go! A third tech started scanning all my items, rang me up, and asked for my card to swipe at the station over so I didn’t immediately see the price. When she handed me the bill to sign I just about died - it was only $30!!! Whaaaaat???
![]() |
| My $15 Omnitrope!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment