This means that any changes, including additions, would need to be made to the evening injections, leaving my meds unbalanced. It wasn't the end of the world doing three injections at once but I did end up picking an injection site you should never touch because I was out of space.
![]() |
| Do NOT inject below the belly button! |
I asked the acupuncturist about it the next time I saw her and she told me there's a point you should never touch in women about 2.5 - 3 fingers below the belly button. The location is measured with your individual fingers since everyone's fingers are different sizes.
| Fertility Points, I'm not sure if the "Don't Touch" point is one of these |
For next cycle. I'll take my Omnitrope in the morning with my first Menopur injection so I can use the other Omnitrope site for the Cetrotide when it comes time to add it. This should keep things more balanced so I won't have to do so many injections at once and I shouldn't run out of injection sites.

No comments:
Post a Comment