Thus far, I think the protocol will look like:
- CD 1: Nada
- CD 2 - 14: Birth control pills
- CD 15 - 17: Nada
- CD 18 - 21 : 8 Vials Menopur + Dexamethasone?
- CD 22 - TBD
The Omnitrope, a brand of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a bit of a gamble. For a group of women, usually those with poor egg quality or diminished ovarian reserve, adding HGH can really improve egg quality and fertilization rates. It can sometimes contribute to higher egg quantity as well so I've got everything crossed that I'm one of the women it helps. With 7 antral follies on the ultrasound, I would do anything to turn as many of those as I can into healthy embryos.
![]() |
| (Source) |
Come on Yoda, I need the force to be with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment