![]() |
| Ovidrel ironically next to my eggs |
We need to be at Kaiser for our IUI at 8:30am on Monday so they can start prepping the sperm. Whether you give a fresh sample or a frozen one, they need to assess the sperm for washing and confirm that the counts are sufficient. The IUI itself will probably be around 10:30am and then I'll be heading to an acupuncture appointment to encourage those swimmers to swim, baby, swim!
We have our sample on ice, ready to go and I'm definitely feeling like the time is right physically. I finally have enough estrogen in my system to get some decent, trackable EWCM and I'm actually debating taking an ovulation test tonight before I trigger and tomorrow to make sure I'm not ovulating too soon on my own.
![]() |
| OPK Cheapies. I still have toooons of these from TTC naturally |
I might be extra bold this cycle and test out my trigger to see how quickly it leaves my system. I'm feeling really good and positive about this attempt and I might be up for testing a bit early this time! I just want to make sure I won't be getting false positives from the HCG in the trigger.
Send good vibes and positive thoughts to my follicles for me, I need these little buggers to yield healthy, unaffected embryo(s)!


Haha, I love that you keep the Ovidrel next to the eggs! Sending you lots of positive, fertile thoughts for the two week wait. :)
ReplyDelete