Saturday, June 7, 2014

Busy Boy

Yesterdays acupuncture appointment went very well, as usual. S complimented me on my "positive spirit" and after about 5-10 minutes relaxation, I dropped off into a deep sleep. This time I slept so hard I didn't wake up until S had opened the door and walked in. It felt like I had only closed my eyes for a second but somehow an hour had passed. I got a new herbal formula to try out as well, it's less bitter than my batch which is a nice change. It almost feels like I'm paying for a weekly nap, but I'm up for anything that helps.

As planed, I dropped E off at the airport early this morning. He got home super late last night, near 1am, and I have no idea how he's going to get through the weekend :(

Let's go E!
He has to land, pick up his rental car, drive to the track meet, work the track meet which should go till 9 or 10pm, check into his hotel, build graphics and prepare for the game on Sunday, sleep at some point, check out of the hotel, drop off the rental car, hop on a plane, get picked up, get his car, and go straight to the next game, arriving about 4 hours after his call time. It's gonna be a busy weekend for him and I'm already looking forward to picking him up tomorrow. 

I have a much simpler weekend planned, with a lot less running around. Milou has her Agility class today, I'll probably work and run some errands, but on the whole will be able to chill out a bit.

Tomorrow I get to pick up E bright and early, and it's also my last day of birth control, yay! I get three days off while the hormones leave my system and then it's on to the big guns. I don't expect two injections a day to be very much fun, but the prospect of recruiting lots of eggs is a really exciting one. The more targets we have, the better chance we have of getting pregnant with a healthy baby.

Sunday is also a big day for my bestie M and her insanely adorable son Dean. Deano, who is quite possibly the cutest baby on two legs, turns 1 today and we'll be celebrating his birthday tomorrow :) Like his big sister, Deano practically radiates sunshine and exudes happiness out of his pores. He's an absolute joy to be around and I can only hope that E and I have kiddos have as awesome.  


No comments:

Post a Comment