We finally picked out and ordered the bridesmaid's dresses!!! After months of deliberation, my four fabulous ladies with four completely different personal styles came together and were able to agree on a dress. In the end it wasn't the dress I originally thought we'd go with but I love it even more, they're all going to look beautiful. My only criteria was that it should be cornflower blue, a vintage-esque style, preferably chiffon since it's a Spring wedding, and that they all like it. I'm really happy with their choice and hope they actually wear them again though I know it's unlikely since most bridesmaid dresses sit in the closet.
(Source)
Mori Lee Affairs Bridesmaid Dress Style 838
Mori Lee Affairs Bridesmaid Dress Style 838
Contrary to my obsessive compulsive planning wishes, my girls were able to get their orders in just in time to get the dresses here for the wedding. They literally had until noon on December 3rd to order and I believe the last order went through around 1am. Each dress was $124.00 with free shipping. Hopefully the bridesmaids dresses won't need too many alterations aside from hemming because we won't have much time to change them! One girl still needs to order but she'll be rushing her dress since she's trying to get pregnant. I don't know why some people are so opposed to pregnant bridesmaids, I think she'll be an absolutely fab mom and I would love to see a little baby bump under her dress. Once the new little person is here we can point to the photos and say look! you were there too!
What do you think? I also ordered three sashes for the two flower girls and junior bridesmaid at $10.00 each with free shipping. We've just asked them to wear a white dress and some party shoes and figure the sash will be enough to tie them into the bridal party.
Random flower girl dress. They're each picking a simple white dress to wear.

wow i love them!!!! they are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love their choice too. I just really hope they make it here in time to get them hemmed and altered. My tailor said he could do them in a day but I'd like to give him a bit more time than that :)
ReplyDelete