In less exciting news, I have my last final exam of the semester today so wish me luck! I going to stop blogging now and go study the absolutely riveting topics of personality disorders and schizophrenia.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Back on the (Weight loss) Wagon Again
It is my absolute greatest pleasure to tell you all that I have lost four pounds since Monday! Hooray! I'm officially back on the weight loss wagon. With exactly 100 days left until the wedding, I have only 26 more pounds to go until I'm back down to my February weight, and then another 10 after that to reach my goal weight! The hardest part is probably reminding myself that this stuff takes a really long time, and there's no magical program that will make me drop 40 pounds in two weeks. This tiny success does reaffirm what I know about my body though, for me working out for one entire year and eating normally would not equal the amount of weight I lose by only dieting for three months. Stupid girly genetics!
Labels:
Diet,
Small Success,
Weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice work! Also trying to get fit this holiday season :) Here's my story for some inspiration: http://mrscummingsrx.wordpress.com/the-12lbs-of-christmas/
ReplyDeleteFound your site on weddingbee....so cute! Good luck!
4 pounds in 4 days? That's amazing! What are you doing to get those kind of results? Good work!
ReplyDeleteSadly, cutting out all bread, pasta, sugar, pretty much anything tasty. Only lean protein, veggies, fruit and cheese allowed :(
ReplyDelete