E and I had gone to bed early, around 12:30 and I was sound asleep and dreaming until my dream suddenly turned very painful. I don't remember exactly what I was dreaming about, but I do remember dreaming that I was tossing and turning because my abdomen hurt. Then, to no one's surprise, I woke up tossing and turning because my abdomen hurt. I'm no sissy when it comes to pain, I usually have a pretty high pain threshold, but whatever was going on in there hurt and didn't seem inclined to stop. Half asleep I got up and went pee, thinking maybe my bladder was just full, but the walk to the bathroom was enough to wake me up and realize that something was definitely going on.
![]() |
| (Source) |
Finally, after tossing and turning and clutching my abdomen for some time, I decided that if the pain didn't subside within the next 5-10 minutes, I was going to wake up E and we were going to the ER. He was already somewhat awake, since I felt help patting me in his sleep, but I didn't have any bleeding and it didn't seem life threatening. I gave my body a stern talking too, sipped some bubbly water, and finally feel asleep just a few minutes before my self imposed deadline. Thank goodness.
This morning I woke up and felt fine. No pain, no soreness, it's like it never happened. I'm definitely going to bring it up at my next appointment, but I don't think it warrants a separate visit. E was trying to think positive and told me it might just be really strong implantation cramps and I didn't have the heart to tell him my uterus doesn't hang out with my gallbladder. Fingers crossed for super strong implantation cramps!

No comments:
Post a Comment