Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TWW: Eff You Endometrin

I don't have much to say today expect that I kind of hate Endometrin. If it doesn't stop fucking with me soon, I will... do nothing and continue taking it anyway because it's helping keep my potentially there pregnancy alive. I'm only 6 DPIUI, right in the zone for implantation, and it's way too soon to be having any side effects, but the progesterone gives you all kinds of pregnancy symptoms that makes you feel insane. I'm pretty sure my boobs might just fall off my chest, I'm still crampy, and it's also conspiring with my Menopur to make me feel extra fat. Eff you Endometrin, but please keep supporting my potential, maybe there, pregnancy.

Fatty McFatty
I'm also too afraid (read chicken shit) to pee on a stick and see if the trigger is out of my system yet. It's been about 8 days since I took it, but since it can hang around for something like 13 days, I'm scared of getting my hopes too high. In theory I should be able to see the line getting lighter and lighter until it's gone, and then any line after that should be a real positive. Maybe I'll check and see how light it is on Saturday, 9 DPIUI, and 11 DP Trigger. It should be pretty nonexistent by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment