After crossing everything I have and holding my breath and arguing and hoping that my insurance would come through and pay for my meds, they have predictably decided not to cover them.
E and I were not expecting to be shelling out this much for a week's worth of medications, but since we have no other options, I called a every promising pharmacy I could find and comparison shopped. I think I've got the best prices I'm going to find between two different pharmacies so I'm heading over tomorrow to pick everything up. I still need to get 30 vials of Menopur, one Ovidril injection and 30 Endometrin capsules.
Today was also day three of my Menopur injections and this one was probably the most physically uncomfortable. There was a bubble that was a huge pain in the ass to get out and then the liquid burned like hell going in. It's still uncomfortable now and I'm starting to think my left side might be more sensitive than my right. Bleh.
Positive thoughts. I'm thinking positive thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment