The not so great news is that my estrogen is still low. It was only 68 on Stim day 5 so I'm upping my dose of Menopur to the even more impressive, dun dun dun! 5 vials per day. We didn't start off on the max dose so we could move up if needed and that's what we're doing. Unfortunately, the initial egg recruitment is already done so we aren't likely to get more follies than those already there. She did see 4 more smaller follies on one side, but it's unlikely they'll grow big enough to ovulate for our IUI. The med increase also means we probably won't have any left over for IVF if this doesn't work. Fingers crossed it works!
![]() |
| 5 Vials of Menopur is $287.60 per day. Ouch. |
The next ultrasound is Monday so I'll have three days of 5 vials per day under my belt by then. Please send all good vibes, thoughts, energy, etc to my little follies. In the meantime I'm going to acupuncture today and will ask her to do everything she can to get my lining thicker, my estrogen up and my follies healthy. I need those babies to grow!

No comments:
Post a Comment