After four days at home, I finally journeyed outside the house today! I went to work at a client's house for a few hours, so not super exciting but still something interesting. It wasn't bad, but my tummy did start to feel tender and kind of sensitive towards the end - it's not in my stomach like a digestive upset, but in my physical belly. I don't want things touching it or pressing against it.
That brings our progesterone symptoms to:
- Tender, sensitive tummy
- Twinges, pokes and little cramps
- Minor hormonalness
- Hunger, I wake up hungry every morning
- Thirst
- Major bloating, my belly is huuuuuge
- Heartburn?
There are probably a few I'm not thinking of since I'm pretty tired, (haha I should add exhaustion to the list) but none are coming to mind at the moment. I'm going to try another little outing tomorrow, some walking around for a couple hours, and see how that goes. Our little embryo should be nice and cozy now and I'm still on the fence about whether I should test early or not. If I test early and it's negative, that will be devastating, but
if when it's positive I will get to see a positive pregnancy test for the first time ever. It's a tough call.
No comments:
Post a Comment