Monday, April 13, 2015

Ahead of schedule!

I went in for a CD 13 blood and ultrasound appointment this morning and got the extremely pleasant surprise that we're running ahead of schedule!

I usually don't ovulate until CD 17 but it looks like I'm on track for a CD 15 ovulation! As of today, I have an 18mm follicle, my estrogen is 160, my uterine lining is trilaminar and my LH is 6 which means it hasn't surged yet but is likely to do so soon. Follicles ovulate at over 20mm and grow 1-2mm per day so I'm set to go either Wednesday or Thursday.

This follie is actually so ahead of schedule that they didn't include LH in my original blood draw and had to add it in last second. The next step is another blood and ultrasound appointment tomorrow and depending on how high my LH is, we should be able to tell whether I'm ovulating Wednesday or Thursday. I'm fairly sure that surge numbers are 20+ so it still has a ways to go but when it happens, it happens quickly. I anticipate another appointment on Wednesday and maybe one on Thursday as well to confirm ovulation has taken place.

Clearly, my body is just as ready as I am to get this frostie home. This is shaping up to be an ideal cycle for transfer, we just need this baby to stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment