Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!! I hope you, my imagined readers, have a fantastical evening filled with candy, costumes and pumpkins. Since I have no tiny person to dress up in an adorable costume, I give you this: a Harry Potter kitty cat.

Expelliarmus!


I would dress Button up if I had a cute costume for her, but all of Haji's never lasted more than one Halloween.  It's probably because I made them by hand when I was a kid and then he may have viciously, on purpose accidentally ripped them.

I would say that I'm going to be doing awesome, pumpkin, costume, and candy filled things this evening, but sadly my neighborhood is extremely orthodox so there will be no tiny people in colorful costumes running about or jack-o-lanterns glowing. Plus, my honey has to be up at the chipper hour of 5am the next day so parties are kind of out. I do, however, anticipate some awesome scary movies and good company, possibly with my favorite tiny costumed person.

What are you all going as for Halloween? All in, balls out Harry Potter style? Or writing facebook phrases on your arms ala lamesauce  my honey last year? I leave you with a terribly photoshopped photo of Button in a hat, and eagerly await your creative responses and costume pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment