Friday, August 29, 2014

Deposit Down!

Oh man, things are getting official! I finally sent in the contract and the deposit to SCRC. We are official SCRC clients and are cleared to start getting and filling prescriptions. One more thing checked off the list, but there's still so much more!

After taking care of the deposit, I started looking around for the best infertility pharmacies. The meds for my cycles are going to be REALLY pricey and we need to try and save money wherever we can. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should order from overseas, specifically ivfmeds.com. It's a little scary to consider ordering from another country but it could potentially save us a boatload. Right now the pharmacies on my list are:

  • IVFmeds.com
  • Walgreens Specialty 
  • Alexander's Twin 
  • Freedom Fertility
  • Walmart Specialty 
  • Kaiser 
  • Roxbury Pharmacy 
I need to get prices on Menopur, Cetrotide, Omnitrope, Novarel, and Dexamethasone. Looks like I have a lot of phone calls ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment