My Button has a furry little problem. Namely, her long, soft, luxurious, fluffy coat. She grooms and grooms herself, consuming large quantities of fluff, and then hawks it back up spectacularly all over my floor/bookcase/bed/shoes/the cat tree. Thus far, we've had really good luck managing her hairballs with Vet's Best Hairball Relief Digestive Aids. We can crush the pills into her food, she eats it right up, and her hairball frequency is wonderfully, dramatically reduced.
So why am I even bothering to post? Who cares about hairballs? Well, not too long ago, we ran out. I usually buy the stuff in bulk from Amazon, but we've been out for a month. And in just the few weeks since stopping the pills, she has had several disgustingly spectacular hairball incidents. I had gotten so used to the pills working that I forgot how gross things get without them. Her last "incident" was over a foot of mess. Button's current new theme song is :
I’m so fluffy
You already know
I hawk my hairballs
You never know when I’ll blow
I’m so fluffy
Watch me groom myself
Just made some hairballs
‘Bout to blow
Sung to the (supposedly?) popular Fancy:
I'm too out of touch with popular culture right now to know what's in, but this chorus has been stuck in my head for weeks and now and all I can hear is hairballs. So if you also have a fancy, fluffy kitty who is prone to hawking partially digested fur all over your floors, give the Vets Best pills a shot. I'm ordering another 8 bottles of the stuff right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment