M and Clay's Las Vegas Wedding
June 15th, 2011
| (Source) |
Location: Little Church of the West, Las Vegas NV
Dress: Prom dress altered by M's mom
Shoes: Etsy
Head Band: Made by M herself!!
Necklace: Planetjill, photo of baby R
Suit: Friar Tux, Charcoal Grey
The Details
Bride, Groom and Baby R
Happy Together
I wish I had brought my nice camera along with me! Instead, I took E's portable little Canon Powershot and it just couldn't handle the heat outside or the low light in the chapel. M and C made a beautiful bride and groom and R was adorable in her dress, even though she was napless and cranky. Both families were able to come last minute, including C's sister who came all the way from Texas and you could tell everyone was there because they loved M and C.
After the short but sweet ceremony, we went out to dinner at the Luxor buffet and then headed back to the rooms for some champagne, wedding cake and mojitos. We toasted the happy couple, shared stories of our troublemaking youth and ultimately sent M and C back to their room to enjoy their incredible hot tub with a view of the strip. E and I were so happy we could be there to celebrate with them will try to upload a little video of their ceremony when we get home.



Not that it matters, but I'd like to edit that I made the Headband myself! Mom did all the dress bits. :)
ReplyDelete