Well we're now six days late, but we have spots!!! Not enough spots that I would call it a period, but enough that I know I'm not imagining it lol. We also got our bulk order of $0.19 pregnancy tests today so E and I took 4 of them this morning and are 99% sure they were all negative,
though there was some speculation about the one E took! haha. We do have one interesting symptom to add though, even more spots! but this time they're moles.
 |
| It's hard to take a picture of your back |
Out of nowhere, I had six new moles grow overnight. My back has been killing me so E has been giving me massages every night and one day my back was clear, the next there were two little moles on my lower back. Further scrutiny shows new moles on my chest and legs that weren't there the day before. This makes me nervous since I haven't had a new mole in years and my mom grew tons of moles when she was pregnant with me, BUT hormone changes in general can cause skin changes like mole growth and I think I can safely say that something weird and hormonal is going on, probably just not pregnancy.
 |
| Sperm free zone |
My doctor's nurse got back to me and told me they generally don't worry unless you've missed your period for
three months in a row. That seems like an awfully long time but since I'm also due for an annual I think I'll just go in for that. I still feel pretty crappy and there's definitely something up.
No comments:
Post a Comment