Everything looked nice and quiet at this mornings ultrasound, the birth control pills have done their job, and I was cleared to start Lupron! I did my first injection this evening and it was exactly as I had expected, barely worth the stick.
This time I'm using a multi-dose vial with no mixing (yay!) so I'll be drawing from the same vial for the next 15 or so days. Like the HGH, the Lupron needs to be stored in the fridge and I'll be injecting with teensy little insulin syringes.
I will be on 10 units of Lupron and birth control pills for the next 5 days and then just Lupron for a couple days after. My period should show up in the couple days after I've stopped the pills, I'll have yet another ultrasound, and then should be allowed to start Estrace with the lower dose of Lupron.
One step closer to transfer, one step closer to getting this frostie home. I know it's dangerous to get my hopes up but I keep having vivid dreams about this baby being delivered, growing up. I'm already so attached, I don't think I could bare to lose this frostie baby so they had better settle in for the long haul
No comments:
Post a Comment