Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Swimsuits For The Busty

With Hawaii coming up in just six weeks, I need a bathing suit that I'll be able to wear without being completely embarrassed of myself. Fortunately (or unfortunately? No bathing suit means no wearing it!) I just picked up a new bathing suit a month ago when I saw it on super sale on Zulily.

From Modcloth: Super cute suit, flattering on almost everyone but I'm afraid the bust is too small
It's nearly impossible to find a good swimsuit when you have a generous bust, and with 36J's there are only a couple brands that I can pick from. The last real swimsuit I owned was a Panache tankini that was supportive but got too small. It was also crazy expensive from a specialty boutique so when it didn't fit anymore I was disinclined to replace it. Thus, the last time I went swimming I wore a bra with a rash guard and swimsuit bottoms.


Panache is a great brand for large cup bras and swimsuits, so when I saw them on sale I went for it and bought their Black and Fuchsia Grace Full-Fit One-Piece, which is supposed to be a figure flattering black suit with a super supportive built in bra and a pop of color. I haven't actually tried it on since it came in (it was non-returnable anyway), but I'm definitely going to have to to make sure it fits and looks good before I take it on the trip.  Maybe I'll take some before and after photos to motivate myself through Insanity.

ETA: I tried it on, and took that before photo. Never. Again. I'm not brave enough to post it, but I have to say this Insanity had better friggin' work. I thought the tummy was going to be the worst, but it was definitely the thighs. Totally gross. I need a full body suit that covers to the ankles and wrists >_< 

The right amount of coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment