Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Insanity: Day 2

Oh boy are we in for some serious pain. The first day was a "Fit Test" where you keep track of how many reps you can complete of each exercise, while taking dinky little 30 second breaks. I found out that I cannot do push ups, which comprise a significant part of the work out, and thus am attempting to do them like a little girl.

Except mine look less like exercise, and more like I'm trying to hump the floor. Rawr.
We found out today that there's even more push ups, in addition to jogging, jumping jacks, basketball shoot moves, ski jumps, football feat and these horrible suicide somethings were you jog in place, do four push ups, then jump backwards and forwards while your hands are still on the floor in the push up, and repeat. E was dripping sweat and bright red by the end of the work out, and I still felt like I was flailing on the floor propositioning it for bad sex.

Side to side floor hops. I think we do these tomorrow.

I'm really hoping that I don't look this pathetic when I need to repeat this work out next week. Regardless, we're committed! 2 days down, 58 to go!

On an unrelated note, I was supposed to pay for my classes today, but since they've cut my financial aid E and I decided to drop them. This means that I need to get my act together and figure out which grad program I want to go to.  Since I have pretty much no idea and don't want to waste tens of thousands of dollars just to get a degree, I'm wondering if a hypnotist might be able to make up my mind for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment