Monday, January 31, 2011

Weight Loss Check In: 12 days

So today is day 12 and ironically I've lost 12 pounds. That puts me at 1 pound per day as long as I don't eat any bread/pasta/sugar and exercise six days a week. I'd like to make it seven but something always happens at least once a week that prevents me from getting that seventh day.

It's really exciting to see the numbers go down closer to my pre-holiday weight but I wish I could see the change physically. I'm not obese, I don't have oodles of weight to lose and yet 12 pounds isn't really visible. I know it's often hard to see changes in yourself,  but even my family would guess the loss to be around 5 pounds, 8 if you ask E. I don't think I have blinders on, I think it legitimately doesn't show!

Clearly I need to work harder at this weight loss thing if it's going to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment