Thursday, January 20, 2011

The First REAL Dress Fitting....Or Not...

So today was my first real dress fitting, where I was supposed to try on something more than a satin pattern. I brought my sister, brought my spanx, and brought my shoes. Everything was shaping up to make for a great appointment except one thing.

The F word.
Fat.

My dress maker took one look at me and asked me if I was at the absolute skinniest I planned on being. That was a big fat (pun intended) no. Before March 26th I plan on losing a hell of a lot more weight than the measly six pounds I've lost. I haven't been on my diet. I'd like to lose another 30 pounds. Either way, she refused to cut my dress. The fabric was shipped in from Spain and if she starts cutting now at this measurement and I lose weight, none of the lines on my dress will be right.

So, my fat has officially prevented me from taking a step towards the wedding. She's given me one month to work my ass off and get down as low as I possibly can. This means I essentially have to go back on my diet, NO CARBS, and work out on the treadmill for an hour every day. I should also be using the shake weight I bought in addition to the dumbbells we have everyday.

Damn I hate being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment