Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still on Track

Okay, so it's day three of my "OMFG I Need To Lose Weight" mission and I have successfully exercised and dieted every day. That would be more impressive it if was more than 2.5 days but I'll take my victories where I can. Thus far the daily schedule goes something like this:

1. Wake up
2. 62 minutes on the treadmill at 10 incline. This is 3.35 miles and 520 calories.
3. Die
4. Lift some weights
5. Die
6. Stuff myself with vegetables and protein

In my experience working out should get easier each time you do it but thus far it's gotten harder each time. It's probably because I'm not taking a day off in between but I don't have time to not exercise! 15 minutes in I'm sweaty, 30 minutes in I'm ready to stop, 45 minutes in and I'm pushing through okay and 50 minutes in my legs are going to fall off. At the end I want to collapse into a puddle but force myself to lift some weights though I'm not sure it's helping. At least I've lost 2 pounds so far which is good progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment