Thus far, our New Years resolutions are to...
- Get healthy! We're going to eventually try and start up our Insanity program a second time, hopefully with better results for me this time. In the meantime, we need to get back in shape so we can actually do the Insanity work outs.
- Continue not drinking soda, it was my New Years resolution last year and I managed to stick to it! I generally replace it with iced tea or water, which doesn't feel like a chore since I love iced tea.
- Find a job? Maybe? Hopefully? Please?
- Work on our family and relationship. I feel like we really found our rhythm this past year as a married couple and I want to continue building and strengthening (and maybe expanding?) our little family.
- Continue setting strict monthly savings goals to try and build up our nest egg for a family/house/life
- Have an even better year than last year was :)
![]() |
| Milou having a great time in a big grassy field halfway through our walk |
![]() |
| Tintin joined us for our second hike and loved it just as much as Milou |
I'm really looking forward to what this year has in store for us. I'm crossing my fingers and toes, squeezing my eyes tight and jumping in to 2013, planning and wishing and hoping for good things.
Happy New Year


No comments:
Post a Comment