I just realized my MCAT exam is in 18 days. 18 DAYS! AHHHHH!!!!! How on earth did I let it sneak up on me like this? Epic fail self. I am going to fail that test SO HARD it's not even funny. I will literally be paying $250.00 and sitting at a computer for 6 million hours so that I can FAIL MY MCAT. I have not taken a single full length practice exam. I had to call, call again, and have my tutor call to get access and then download yet another browser because firefox and safari and chrome? Not supported.
Formulas = not memorized.
Facts = eluding my brain.
Practice tests = ha.
Time = run out.
Me = ended.
For the next two weeks I will be waking up at 6am, studying, dying inside, studying some more, and then sleeping. I would literally kill for anything resembling a 30. MCAT gods, wherever you are, have mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment