Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to me, 26 Years

For being the shortest month, February is always one of our busy ones. It's part of our three month line up of "holidays" - my birthday, Valentine's Day, our Anniversary, and E's birthday. This year, even though E was really too busy to think much about anything, he still managed to make me feel special and loved on my birthday.

He started off the day by making one of my favorite breakfasts - Belgian waffles, bacon and cheese eggs. He prepped the night before and did a beautiful job, everything came out delicious. I usually do all of the cooking in our family since I love to cook, but I could definitely get used to E making yummy things. We spent the day relaxing together and finished off the night with a phenomenal dinner at my favorite steak house, Mastro's. Mastro's is definitely our splurge restaurant, the steaks are so soft and buttery and the generous sides complement them perfectly.

Mastro's <3 br="" yum="">
To top off this birthday with a little glam, E got me the most gorgeous earrings that arrived a couple days after my birthday. They're sparkly diamond cluster studs with brilliant diamond sunburst jackets so I can wear the centers casually and the whole set for more classy events. I'm absolutely in love with them and he could not have done better.



And if I thought my birthday couldn't get any better, I had a fun and tasty dinner with a family friend at BJ's and  E and I had a third birthday dinner with my mother-in-law, step-father-in-law and another family friend.   Although I'm sure all this delicious food isn't helping my waistline, I could not feel more loved and appreciated by E and our families and friends.

E, I love you so much. Thank you for making my birthday so special. I can't wait to spend the next 74 with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment