Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Roxie!

Happy Birthday to the cutest little pony in the world! 

This February Miss Roxie turned 3 and had the most fabulous My Little Pony party anyone could have dreamed up. Each party guest got to make a beautiful pony tail out of ribbon and a t-shirt with felt pony eyes. We also each got a lovely pair of sparkly wings to complete our pony look. E and I absolutely love our pony shirts, in fact we liked them so much that I came home and stitched the eyes on.

Tearing into her first present!

New leggings!

Look mom, a pony castle!

Could the birthday girl be any cuter?

Oooo a bubble maker!

Getting bunny ears, with a belly full of rainbow cake.

In addition to the awesome shirt/tail/wing ensemble, Roxie's Auntie W decorated the whole apartment with rainbows and pomanders, including a rainbow photobooth with props. We had pizza, pasta, cupcakes and a beautiful rainbow cake from one of Roxie's other faux aunties. 

I could not have imagined a more perfect pony party for such a special little girl, and E and I are so happy to be part of her life as she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment