After that lovely, mostly pain free recovery week, E and I have finally found out what it really means to do the Insanity work out. Holy balls, the pain! Each max work out is an hour long and involves grueling moves that you shouldn't be doing with any normal human body. They have level 3 drills, yes, LEVEL 3, which feel roughly like 1000 push ups per work out. You supposedly burn over 1000 calories per work out and let me tell you, you feel every single one.
In better news, I think the work out may finally be starting to make a visible difference! You can really see it on E who is losing any semblance of his "love handles" and whose stomach is looking much more flat and washboard-y. I definitely still have both my love handles and belly, but E is insistent that I'm toning a bit even if neither of us are really losing weight yet. I wish it was a little more visible since we're going to Hawaii so soon but I'll take what I can get for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment