| 5th Anniversary Promise Rings |
So, after consulting facebook, photos, and various online journals, both dead and alive, we have determined the following:
2012 - 1st/10th - Mastros, and for our first wedding anniversary gift to each other, paper tickets to see Green Day's American Idol play.
2011 - 9th - We got Married! Yay!
2010 - 8th - Mastros? Probably?
2009 - 7th - The Smoke House? Maybe?
2008 - 6th - Picnic at the Beach! We had a fire pit and everything :)
2007 - 5th - Dinner at home with promise rings!
2006 - 4th - Apparently we had a big fight? Then probably went to the Smoke House.
2005 - 3rd - The Smoke House for dinner with Evan's family
2004 - 2nd - Evan came over for a bubble bath ;)
2003 - 1st - We went to the movies with friends :) And then had a sleep over, aww
I'm preserving this here because in a few more years who knows what we'll have forgotten. For the life of me I can't remember what we did in 2009, but an old journal post dated two weeks before indicated that we hadn't made plans yet. Whenever we couldn't figure what to do we usually went to the Smoke House so I think that's a safe bet. It used to be our go to place until it kind of started to suck, and we got tired of driving out to Burbank.
I wonder what we'll do next year? Traditionally the second wedding anniversary is cotton so we'd better start planning now and we might be able to plan something memorable. Also, I would like to go back in time and punch my teenage self in the face. Text speak is quite possibly the most annoying thing on the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment