After the wedding E and I jumped right back into the swing of things as if the wedding had never happened. There was work to be done and classes to take and we didn't have a honeymoon so there was no real reflection on what we'd just done. Thus, I was a terrible, slovenly blogger who never got around to posting all the recap photos from this big day that everything had been building up to.
Since I still have very little time, we've been married for over 6 months and haven't picked our album photos, and still haven't done our day after session, I've decided that more time will not be forthcoming and I might as well kick myself in the butt and get stuff done. I'll call it part of my getting back in shape for the day after photos since we need to take ourselves back there mentally as well as physically.
So, without further ado, I present:
The Dress
Custom made by Brides by Liza
French lace imported from Italy (funny, no?)
No, my boobs are not supposed to be climbing out like they are, my little sister didn't lace up my corset properly so we had some wardrobe malfunctions all evening.






Wow!! Gorgeous wedding dress. I really loved it. For my daughter’s wedding at one of wedding venues I had a beautiful dress for her that was designed by my friend. She was looking so lovely while wearing that outfit. Big thanks to my best friend for designing her dress.
ReplyDelete