Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone???

Wow, I can't believe it's been weeks and weeks since I last posted. I have no idea where the time went or what I've been doing during that time. Half written, unpublished posts litter my blog waiting to be finished and I just haven't had the time to do so.

For anyone that's been wondering, I chose option A:
- Full time work
- Part time school
- Loans roll over

I've been working 9-5(ish) as a researcher for a wonderful non-profit institute. I really enjoy what I'm doing  and it keeps me really busy, taking up extra time in the morning and evening as well. School has also started back up and I'm now working 40+ hours a week and taking two classes. It doesn't leave much time for anything and what extra time I do have I've been filling with all the things I used to take care of before I worked full time.

It's incredible how much work goes into running a house and I enjoy researching and picking out all the things we need. I definitely don't have time to do that during the day anymore so all house matters are regulated to the evenings where they compete with online classes and spending time with E.

Poor Milou is really feeling the effects of me working full time. Since I started she's been acting clingy and a little possessive, even whimpering a little when I leave for work. It's pretty heart breaking but she's an expensive girl and someone's gotta pay for her raw food and luxury pet crate!

New pet residence! Now how to fit it through the doorway??

Milou sleeping in her new house <3

No comments:

Post a Comment