Our wedding photos are up! They're better than I could have hoped and I'm really struck by how well they represent us. You can tell that we really enjoyed ourselves and genuinely love each other's company and there are some beautiful snapshots of everyone behaving themselves that make the chaos of the wedding day fade away. I think our rabbi put it best when he told us he'd "never seen a couple with so much joy in their relationship" and I suddenly realized that maybe not all couples have this much fun when they're together.
Click them! You know you want to!
A big, Huge, MASSIVE thank you Kim, April, Nely and David for capturing our day so beautifully! We knew from the beginning that you were perfect for us; how often do you find photographers as cool as you who not only go along with our crazy ideas but come up with even better ones of your own? We hope that all your couples have as much fun with you as we did and we absolutely can't wait for our day after session.
No comments:
Post a Comment