Okay blogosphere, I'm getting ready to send in my rental check and I need to make the final decision about the linens. I don't feel particularly strongly about one color over the other (they're tablecloths...) but somehow this little decision is driving me in circles. The black makes the white plates pop but isn't really vintage (unless we are having a funeral) and I don't know if the blue mason jars will stand out against the black since they're translucent. The white should show off the mason jars and blue napkins but doesn't really pop the white dinnerware. The chairs are also a dark fruitwood and might go better with the white while the silver table number frames would stand out more against the black.
Black Tablecloths
| |
White Tablecloths
So, in the spirit of fast decisions and because we're only 13 days away from the wedding (ahhhsehfjdhsfgjf) I'm putting it to a vote. Which tablecloths should we use for our evening, early spring, vintage garden wedding? I really hope someone out there has a strong opinion since no one here can muster the energy to form one!
white
ReplyDeletei love the white too! :)
ReplyDelete