Happy Valentines Day!
SO I woke up Valentine's morning to breakfast in bed from E :) Literally as I was waking up and stretching I accidentally stuck my hand in the bacon since my eyes were closed >_< It was very very sweet, who says romance can't last a decade?
E had a dentist appointment at 4pm so he headed off to his appointment and I went to his mom's place to pick up vintage props for our photo shoot. She has a massage therapist come over once every week or two and she and her boyfriend get a massage. However, her boyfriend ended up having class that night so she let me have his massage! I needed it SO badly, essentially my entire body is one giant knot from my toes to my ears. Even the muscles between my fingers were all knotted up! I should probably have a massage more often but I somehow never find the time or the cash. It was a really welcome treat.
After my massage, E brought me a rose and he and I headed back to our place to get ready for our fancy dinner. It was a bit of a rush since I don't really have a "go to cocktail dress" but I pulled an outfit together and E put on a sharp suit. We made it to Mastro's Steakhouse just in time to make our reservation and had a fabulous dinner. It was absolutely delicious, I definitely ate off diet, and I don't regret it in the least!
I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment