Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bumpdate - Another line complete!

I've been so busy trying to coordinate things for the new house, I can't believe I forgot to post our bumpdate photo with our 24 week update!


E and I have been super vigilant about taking our photo each week, it's become part of our Thursday routine. As you can see, it's pretty obvious that I've got a baby in there so most strangers feel pretty confident making that assumption when I'm out and about. Interestingly, everyone seems to assume that I'm 34+ weeks pregnant and must be due sometime soon, perhaps next month? I get a lot of funny looks when I tell them no, I'm actually not due until next year.  Our little bean is clearly enjoying making their presence known to the world.

Although the new house is keeping me busy and exhausted, I'm still dealing with some anxiety about the baby's health. I have complete faith in our PGD and PGS, but with baby's fluttery kicks my fears have shifted from miscarriage to stillbirth. Those fluke events that take babies at full term without any warning. I'm not feeling movement regularly enough to rely on it as a marker for baby's health but when I don't feel kicks I still get anxious. Thanks for the logic brain, just another reminder that the nerves don't go away ><

No comments:

Post a Comment